National Night OutAug 25, 2022
Come meet your neighbors, Constables, and fire department!
Sponsored by Harris County MUD 43 and Birnam Wood III
Hamburger and Hot Dog meals provided for residents!
Raffle prizes will be given out, but must be present to win!
Shredding provided by Harris County MUD 43
What Should Be Shredded?
- Any document, which contains confidential material (designs, proposals, plans, and drafts of such information).
- Any document which could be used for the purpose of identity theft (social security numbers, customer lists, credit applications, tax returns, etc.).
- Any document which could cause harm in the hands of criminals or competitors (canceled checks, price lists, business plans, credit card numbers)
- Any document which is mandated to be protected by laws such as HIPAA (healthcare), GLB (financial) or FACTA (general)
- Any non-paper item which could cause harm to you or others in the hands of criminals (security uniforms, employee identification cards, product packaging, out of spec products, recalled products, etc.)
BUT, please remove staples, paper clips, and binder clips!